I’ll work with you on a personal level to determine the best solutions for your unique needs, then leverage my expertise to achieve the best possible results.
I am your trusted partner in success. Whatever level of service you need, you’ll get the individual attention that you deserve.
Rest assured that when a need arises, I am ready and capable to handle everything for you so you can focus on what matters most to you.
Danielle L Smith, CPA, CGMA
Certified Public Accountant
Chartered Global Management Accountant
Certified QuickBooks™ Advisor
Danielle L Smith is the founder and operator of Danielle L Smith, CPA an independent accounting firm preparing tax returns for businesses and individuals, nationally and internationally. She is a seasoned professional with over two decades experience in business management and consultation, international and national tax preparation as well as non-profit health care financial administration. Her experience includes:
- Director & Manager, former Partner, AOMAC Services, Inc., Collier County, Florida
- Sr. Auditor & Staff Accountant, Girardin Baldwin & DiBenedetto, CPAs, Naples, Florida
- Chief Financial Officer, Henry Glades Mental Health, Hendry & Glades Counties, Florida
- Director of Financial Services, Ruth Cooper Center / Helpgro / LMHC Properties, Lee County, Florida
- Fiscal Director, Southwest Florida Addiction Services, Lee County, Florida
- Staff Accountant, Schultz & Chaipel, CPAs, Lee County, Florida
Danielle obtained her Bachelor of Science in Accounting at University of South Florida, Tampa, then completed a fifth year in advanced accounting studies to qualify for CPA certification.