International Services

ITIN Assistance & Certification
Foreign individuals may need to obtain an Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers (ITIN). If you need an ITIN, we can assist you with the application and provide you with a certified acceptance agent so that your original documentation is certified and does not have to be submitted with the application.

Business Entity Selection for Asset Protection
Type of business entity is very important for foreign persons wishing to purchase assets in the US. I can meet with you and your legal advisor to determine the best choice for you to preserve your assets and lower your taxes.

FIRPTA – Requests for Withholding Certificate
The disposition of U.S. real property by a foreign person is subject to the Foreign Investment in Real Property Tax Act of 1980 (FIRPTA) income tax withholding.  This tax is an automatic 10% of the sale price. In many cases the actual tax due is a lot less. I can assist you in applying for a reduced tax amount without having to wait until the next year when you file your income tax return. The application process does need to occur prior to the date of sale.